Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Currently

Seen this around other blogs, so I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon. 
Currently :


Making : cookies per hubby's request.
Cooking : up a storm!
Drinking : water like crazy. Having a water bottle around all the time really tests your bladder limits.
Wanting : to graduate. 49 dayzzz.
Looking : forward to July when my family comes to visit me in R-town and then they cart me off with them for a week of vacationing in Utah (where I may die from overeating Chipotle.)
Playing : a game called 'let's procrastinate making our Biggest Winner lesson for today'
Wasting : too much time watching Food Network yelling "THAT LOOKS SO GOOD!" and then doing nothing about it.
Sewing : Yeah right.
Wishing : I could watch last Sunday's episode of the Bach without having to pay for hulu plus. And that Phoebe would learn to not make excrements in the house anymore. At this point, we are considering diapers...
Enjoying : having flamingos painted on my toes.
Liking : how many times I can eat PB+J without being sick of it yet.
Wondering : when and what I'm going to do when I am sick of it. 
Loving : not having classes or homework anymore! And Taco Bell churros.
Hoping : I know what to do with my life by the time I get my cap and gown on. 
Marveling : that its so hard to get things done the less you have to do. 
Smelling : cookie goodness
Wearing : Bball shorts and "Mmm, Bacon" t-shirt. What a babe I am. 
Listening: to puppy snores and a triphop 8track station
Noticing : that I need a hair trim, baad.  Is it normal for your ends to look and feel as brittle as hay? 
Opening : my mind to the idea of veggies as snack foods. Carrots are pretty good. With Pringles, I mean. Who would I even be without some sort of chips accompanying every morsel that enters my mouth?
Feeling : Excited to find out where we will be going for med school in a few months (okay more than a few, more like 6)

No comments:

Post a Comment